This new science, the fruit of the work of a hundred researchers led by a young Chinese American scientist, has consisted for 25 years in systematically researching the links between immunity and nutrition.
This science was born from the conviction of all these young researchers that nothing can replace a strong and efficient immune system, and that this optimal immunity comes from an adequate diet. Who says immunity, also says longevity.
The science of nutritional immunology involves the systematic study of all plants, fruits and roots on the market in order to discover those which, more specifically than others, strengthen the immune system.
What plants? What about plants?
How to choose a soil devoid of chemical fertilizers, where to grow them?
How to alternate crops, farm fields and ensure sufficient fallow?
What should be the ideal orientation for sun exposure based on particular needs
of each plant?
When to harvest to ensure the maximum presence of elements
phytochemicals or phytonutrients such as genistein or flavonoids … ?
At what temperature should each plant be prepared to keep its enzymes intact?
How to keep it whole and not destroy the synergy?
How to avoid preservatives, dyes, irradiations, ionizations?
How much phytochemicals and therefore antioxidants are in it and what part of the
plant is the richest in these phytochemicals?
How to combine them for optimal nutrition and prevent them from harming or canceling each other
between them in terms of nutrient intake?
How, finally, allow man today to benefit from this food in a way
practical, compatible with his professional rhythm?
Today Nutritional Immunology is a recognized science. research continues, education too. The desire of more and more researchers to turn to a complete and balanced diet as a means of prevention for a better art of living, is the basis of this research at the cutting edge of technology.
Added to this are the recent and vital notions highlighted by scientists, such as the importance of phytochemicals created in plants by photosynthesis and whose powerful antioxidant effects open new and exciting doors. Let us add the emergence of new knowledge on the polysaccharides of fungi and the new generation Re ginsenosides.
For optimal health E.Excel recommends making the following four choices all in accordance with the principles of Nutritional Immunology /
* In terms of food, following the advice of E. Excel means eating foods with a high concentration of micronutrients to strengthen your immune system. A strong immune system can help decrease the number of illnesses a person may have in their lifetime and reduce their severity if they occur.
* E.Excel encourages everyone to lead active lifestyles: Exercising regularly can lower your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol. Exercise helps you maintain healthy muscles, bones and joints while reducing the risk of depression and anxiety attacks, and therefore exercise can improve mental well-being.
* Sleep is one of the easiest things to adjust to improve health. While you sleep, your body is at work! Research has shown that while you sleep, many functions to keep you healthy take place and many of your important systems are active and involved in cell regeneration.
* Although it is not always easy, maintaining a positive attitude can significantly improve the quality of your life. People who have a positive attitude are more apt to accomplish difficult tasks and reduce their stress levels. Remember that being relaxed decreases pain and your risk of heart disease or anxiety.
What is Nutritional Immunology
The fundamental principle of Nutritional Immunology is that the substances you eat have a direct effect on your health. Our immune system is the primary defense system against hostile forces that cause a multitude of health problems. That is why it is necessary to make him as strong as possible. The foods we choose to eat should provide our bodies with the best possible combination of phytochemicals, polysaccharides and antioxidants to protect this vital system. This is one reason why the variety and quantity of these foods is so important. Research today shows us the best way to protect ourselves from internal and external aggressors and we are happy to share it with you.
Once called phyto-nutrients, they were considered to be any chemical element made by plants. However, as science uncovered the capabilities of these nutrients, their definition was reduced to only chemicals that could affect health without being essential nutrients. Phytochemicals have been linked to reduced wild cell growth, have shown anti-inflammatory properties and some have been linked to lowering cholesterol. The best news about them is that they're naturally found in many of the great fruits and veggies you love and eat every day.
Polysaccharides are complex carbohydrates that are made from the connection of many monosaccharides or simple sugars. Many polysaccharides have been shown to have moderating functions on the immune system as well as a negative influence on tumors. The main effects that polysaccharides have on the immune system are their ability to promote mitosis and activate immune cells such as Natural Killer T. Polysaccharides are abundant in many types of fungi and have been isolated for use in vaccines and other medicines.
Antioxidants are naturally found in many fruits and vegetables consumed daily. They protect you from oxidants also known as free radicals to keep you happy and healthy. Oxidants are highly reactive elements because of their electrons not organized in pairs.
These try to pair up in your body by forcing reactions that damage cells. Antioxidants protect your body in many ways, most commonly by reacting with oxidants before they force reactions in your body.
The Nutritional Immunology of E. Excel is interested in the delicate balance between nutrition and the ability to maintain maximum health. Healthy eating, good rest, regular exercise, and a positive attitude help keep your immune system working. When you deprive it of this, you weaken your immune system and therefore are more prone to disease.
Nutritional Immunology is based on the premise that eating healthy foods loaded with essential micronutrients will naturally boost your immunity and keep you healthy by protecting you from disease. The essential micronutrients which Nutritional Immunology emphasizes are antioxidants, phytochemicals and polysaccharides.
Phyto-nutrients are compound elements that are found in most plants. They can be the reason for the color, smell or texture of these plants. Many important nutrients are phytochemicals, including antioxidants. Research has shown that regular consumption of the phyto-nutrients found in fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of disease and thus prevent disease.
Polysaccharides are long chains of carbohydrate molecules called monosaccharides. Most organisms cannot easily break them down, so they play a vital role in how your body absorbs nutrients. Some dietary fibers are just polysaccharides and do nothing more. These dietary fibers in soluble form can help lower cholesterol levels by attaching to bilious acids in the small intestine, blocking their absorption.
Antioxidants help protect you from the damaging effects of oxidation. This occurs when oxidants force reactions between certain cellular elements. These, called free radicals, because they contain free electrons or which do not go in pairs and can damage cells when they force
a reaction to pair lone electrons. Antioxidants can prevent free radical damage by engaging oxidants and forcing a reaction before they damage another cell.
The advantages of the E.Excel power supply
E.EXCEL FOODS ARE:
• whole, not having undergone any chemical transformation or extraction process
• rich in phytochemicals or phytonutrients and therefore in antioxidants
• rich in new generation Re polysaccharides and ginsenosides
• intrinsically and among themselves
• quickly assimilated
• regulators of errors and excesses by avoiding phenomena of frustration or guilt
• allow permanent detoxification, gently and without fatigue.
• allow rapid recovery (about 3 months) and medium-term regulation
• restore energy
• are easily picked up and transported
• avoid marginality, allow to remain user-friendly
• are not accompanied by any prohibitions, let enjoy the joys of life
• lead to a process of rejuvenation, thanks to the reduction in the medium and long term of the
consumption of polluting foods, and the elimination of free radicals, thus allowing the
immune system to regenerate